Our Returns Policy
We understand sometimes a product just isn't right for you, you can return orders up to 14 days after you have received them.
HERE ARE SOME THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU RETURN YOUR ITEM.
To be eligible for a refund the products you are returning must be:
- Received within the last 14 days
- Unworn, undamaged and unmarked
- In their original condition and in a Postal Bag.
- In the original packaging or shoe box (we consider this part of the item).
- Faull’s Shoes does not accept returns after 14 days from the date received.
- Returns are not available for outlet orders.
Costs of return:
- For any items purchased you will need to cover the cost of your return. Unless the product you purchased was deemed faulty.
- If your product was purchased without your authority you will have to cover any banking fees.
Please ensure your Order ID Number is indicated on your parcel:
- This can be found on your order confirmation email sent to you at the time you place your order.
- Try the shoes on carpet to avoid scratching the soles
- Use a stocking or sock when trying on lighter coloured shoes.
- Please Email us for any questions regarding fitting via email email@example.com or see our fitting guides online.
- If an online credit was used to place your order, we will provide you with another online credit code.
- Items that were bought during a discount promotion or were bought with a voucher will be refunded for the amount paid for the item i.e. the listed price for that item at the time of the order less the discount applied.
- If any items are not eligible for a refund we will contact you.
- During peak trading times (including but not limited to Christmas and sale) refunds may take slightly longer to process.
- The return was made after 14 days
- The products are marked, damaged or show signs of wear
- The products are not returned in their original and undamaged box or packaging
- If your order included a delivery charge, only the cost of the items returned will be refunded unless the goods were deemed faulty. Please see more about faulty goods below.